History of Rostovskaya Mine
Aquisition of "Rostovskaya" by E.CONNECT Group of companies.
Rostovskaya mine was acquired by King Coal LLC at the end of 2012.
The maximum production volume of 567 thousand tons achieved. Over the past 60 years (1953-2013), a total of 26 million tons of coal has been mined.
1980 - 90 ies
Due to geological conditions, production indicators were reduced.
In 1987, the technical re-equipment and introduction of new equipment was allowed the mine to regain stability in operation.
As a result, in 1998 the mine issued 438.6 thousand tons of coal.
Mine No. 19-20 renamed to the Rostovskaya mine.
One of the most significant years for the mine.
For the results achieved in socialist competition and increasing labor productivity awarded with the "Enterprise of communist labor".
October 15, 1953 - mine No. 19 started to operate.
Merge of both No. 19 and No. 20 mines.
The construction of mine No. 19.
The mine No. 20 continued to increase coal production. with new mechanized enterprise: the first combines and electric locomotives.
Hardships of the fascist occupation, underground was flooded. February 1943 - liberation of Gukovo from the nazi invaders, rebuilding of the mine and restoration of its production.
Production of 180 thousand tons of coal per year.
In 1930, exploration mine No. 19 was laid east of Gukovo station — its construction was then suspended. In 1932, a pit was held, which later received the status of mine No. 20.